Everything is getting on my nerves today. I should've locked myself in my house.
1. People who pick their nose while driving. I can see you in my rearview mirror people!
2. Checkers at the grocery store who mumble while I'm trying to write my check. Don't get me wrong here, I talk just as much as the next girl, but a lot of the time I can't understand a word of what they're saying. Something about her husband, or the new Star Trek movie, something..it's a mystery. I nod and smile, and grit my teeth.
3. Women who wear tights and boots that are exactly the same color. Where does one end and one begin? Do you need a map to find the zipper? They look like leggings straight from Cat Woman, and you ain't Halle Berry.
4. Shorts that are so short butt cheeks are hanging out like sagging curtains.
5. The fact that I like David Lee Roth better in Van Halen than Sammy Hagar.
6. Glenn Beck (I just always hate him.)
7. Number of wolves killed so far in Idaho - 15. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
8. The pretend Republican health care plan that does nothing whatsoever for the problem.
9. Stepping on one of those sticky mousetraps. That glue is from another planet I swear!
10. That Palin's book is already No. 1 before its release. What?
Sheesh, what a day. Next time I'll try to have a more positive attitude.
(hee-hee, that is a good one)
Anybody else got issues?