Whew, I'm tired. I had a busy year reading -
My favorite was Katherine. Excellent, super romantic, historical fiction.
Least favorite - Wicked. Green hermaphrodite. Yeech..
About half of these I read for my neighborhood book club.
How about a little contest for 2009?? Who can read the most? Post a review here and we'll keep track on the side.
I'm trying for 50. (Impossible you say? I laugh at impossibility)
1. Jane Eyre - by Charlotte Bronte
2. Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
3. New Moon - Stephanie Meyer
4. Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer
5. The Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
6. The Pretties -Scott Westerfeld
7. The Specials - Scott Westerfeld
8. The Memory Keeper’s Daughter -Kim Edwards
9. Murder on the Orient Express - Agatha Christie
10. Standing in the Rainbow - Fannie Flagg
11. Katherine - Anya Seton
12. The Green Darkness - Anya Seton
13. To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee
14. Austenland - Shannon Hale
15. Wicked - Gregory Maguire
16. Fearless Fourteen -Janet Evanovich
17. The Woods - Harlen Cobin
18. Book of a Thousand Days - Shannon Hale
19. The Enchanted April - Elizabeth von Arnim
20. Where Memories Lie - Deborah Crombie
21. Live to Tell- Surviving the Rwanda Holocaust - Immaculee Ilibagiza
22. The Time Travelers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
23. Mudbound - Hillary Jordan
24. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
25. The Duchess - Amanda Foreman