Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crime Aid instead of Farm Aid - Who knew?


Hey, I have a new favorite show! Am I the last person on the planet to be watching this 'mockumentary'? It's hysterical! It's on at a bad time of night for me (between homework, latenight snacks, potty breaks, more homework) so I haven't had a chance to watch it until now. But between Michael and Holly's exploring "third date" possibilities, exboyfriends showing up, the sycophant Dwight intermingling with the monotone lady, and the fake Bruce Springsteen tickets, I'd have to say, it's funny, funny stuff. And it's not on cable. Who'd of thought? Time to break out the ancient VCR and do some taping - For you younger kiddies that's the machine you put those big black ugly (you know like the 8 tracks) tapes in and it plays on the TV. No really, it does.
I'd hate to miss another episode. Because I have no life apparently...

4 comments:

Jen said...

This is my FAVORITE show! I highly recommend renting the first season. It is classic.

Suzette Bradford said...

The first season was pretty good, the second season a bit better, but it wasn't until the third season that the show really came into its own. The fourth season had some great episodes but not enough due to the writers strike. I have seasons one, two and three on DVD if you want to borrow them sometime. Hooray! Now we have a show in the 21st century that we can compare to real life!

Christina said...

You must watch the first season because they have one episode, "Survivor" that is the FUNNIEST thing on television- ever! And, I don't watch Survivor and still loved it, so I bet as a fan of Survivor, you will find it awesome!

okbushmans said...

My favorite show since Season 1, episode 2. (you've gotta get caught up!) I think it is still one of my favorites, called "Diversity Day". Once we saw that, we were hooked. Steve Carrell and Rainn Wilson are hilarious, and does anyone else find Jim attractive? What a cutie. So glad we can passionately talk about something to agree on! Woo-hoo!