Thursday, October 9, 2008

The ten things I'd rather do than watch another Presidential debate


Odd picture...are they trying to tell us something we don't know??
The 10 things:
1. Run head first into a wall. (Without a helmet)
2. Cut my fingernails too short.
3. Have eye surgery to correct my eyeballs from rolling back so far in my head.
4. Get my lips puffed with my leg fat.
5. Home school my children.
6. Visit my OB/GYN.
7. Have a positive pregnancy test.
8. Get my'a feet scrapped. (For you Suzette)
9. Wear a swimming suit in public.
10. See the name IRS on my caller ID.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I actually watched this debate (I know, I can't believe it either). I think this is the first one I have ever watched. Bryce was at school and I was home alone with Tyler and was tired of housework so... this is what I did. Boring, I know. The whole time issue drove me crazy. I was so distracted by whether they had gone over their time or not that I found myself not even listening to what they were saying. I wish they would have had fewer questions and more time to answer (they had to have known 1 minute was not enough to rebut). When one candidate would say one thing about the other and then the other would refute that, I wanted to hear what the original had to say about it. To see where he got that info but they would always run out of time. It was annoying. I also didn't like the format of the people asking questions. It seemed fake and rehearsed. Other then that I thought they both did fine. I don't like how McCain always says "my friends" like he is trying to relate to us. Yes, you living in 7 homes and making millions can relate to me and my life :)

L said...

I slipped into unconsciousness within the first fifteen minutes...