Thursday, October 9, 2008

Survivor vs. The Amazing Race -- Round Two

Clear winner this week, drum roll please....The Amazing Race
My favorite lines from the team subtitled - Newly Dating Couple
"Could you just put pressure on it please!" Said the man who's hair sticks up like he's straight out of a Jetson's cartoon.
"I don't see anything," said the perplexed girlfriend, looking at his forehead that he'd supposedly cut.
"Just blow on it!" He whines. "I can feel the blood dripping down my face!"
She holds a rag to his imaginary wound, and has a look on her face like - What the.. (You fill in the rest.)

In their next shot, he had a tiny bandaid on his forehead. I'm talking the tiniest bandaid in the box, small. I laughed until even my 'I need some attention' pretend wounds hurt. We've all been there, haven't we ladies...

Between that couple and the "Newly Separated Couple" - you know, the blond woman who looks like a professional wrestler, the one who not only bosses around her weak husband whom she clearly has by the you-know-what's, but also entire airlines - this is turning out to be a great season for the show.

You seriously can't write this stuff..

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yes, both of those couples bother me too. Especially the woman from the separated couple. She thinks she is the one who got the airline to get a bigger plane. Yeah, airlines do that for customers. And then how she went around telling everyone they could thank her for it. Talk about a humble lady. The divorcees are proving to be pretty entertaining by all of their bumbling about. If they can not get eliminated they could be fun to watch. As for Survivor, I'm just not as into it yet. It always takes me awhile before I get into it and I never remember the first 5 people who are voted off.

L said...

I should start a poll on who Jeff Probst will malign the most next.

"How does it feel to be the last one picked? How does it feel to know, no one likes you; you look funny, and your nose is big. How do you feel about that?"

"We'll gosh, that makes me feel swell Jeff."