Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sarah Palin to appear on SNL tonight!!

Our prayers have been answered ladies, set your alarm clocks, ipods, cell phones, camera's (do they have alarms now?) to wake yourself up from your early bedtimes, because our comic Nirvana is about to reach its zenith! Believe it or not, Sarah Palin in scheduled to appear tonight on Saturday Night Live on NBC with Josh Brolin as host, I assume right after the evening news.
Regarding Fey, Palin says, "I love her, she's hot." And I'd like to add, "Of course, she's hot. She looks like me!"
I can't wait, and personally, although hard to admit, Sarah Palin's stock just went up ever so slightly in my "She drives me nuts" meter.
Don't forget ladies....

4 comments:

L said...

I just read that Mark Wahlberg is going to be on as well, to get even for the Andy Samberg skit a few weeks ago titled: Mark Wahlberg Talks To Animals. Did anybody else see it? It was hysterical.

L said...

Having watched it now, it wasn't as funny as some have been, but give the lady high marks for at least having a sense of humor about it. The Mark Wahlberg thing, I thought was funnier, but you had to see the original skit to appreciate it.

Mandy said...

I didn't think the first skit was very funny and I actually felt bad for her when Alec Baldwin was going off on her. I did think the rap was pretty funny though. I definitely think Palin is a good sport for going on. I didn't see the Mark Wahlberg skit earlier but I had heard he was upset about some skit so I thought it was pretty funny when he showed up. I like it when actors can show they have a sense of humor about themselves.

L said...

I must admit I'd fallen asleep by Nightly News Update...